The Waypoint Photo Contest 2018 is here!
ENTRY DEADLINE: October 30, 2018
WHERE? email@example.com (for more pictures use services like wetransfer.com)
1st. 2.500 € gift voucher
2nd. 1.500 € gift voucher
3rd. 500 € gift voucher
Waypoint Photo Contest Rules
- By submitting a photo, you warrant that it is your original work, that it does not violate any law, regulation or right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, rights of publicity or privacy, that you have followed the Official Rules of the Contest. Further, by submitting an entry, entrant grants permission for sponsor to publish, post, display and otherwise make use of the photograph on in print or electronic communications (online) as is consistent with these Official Rules (as solely determined by sponsor), and warrants that he/she has all right to grant such permission. All materials submitted become the property of sponsor and will not be returned.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
- Photos must be appropriate for posting on a public website. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered.
- All entries must be received by Waypoint no later than October 30, 2016. Entries must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries must be digital files – high resolution (minimum 1920 x 1080 pixels) JPEG or TIFF files.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity and photographic quality. Part of Waypoint boat or logo or flag must be visible on submited photo.
- Entries that fail to comply with the Official Contest Rules will be disqualified.